Monday, April 6, 2009

Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs

If the title isn't catchy or interesting enough, the storyline is bound to be. It's an animated movie by Sony Pictures which is due to be released later this year.


"Conversion of water into food.."

How is that possible? Well, anything is possible with imagination and animation! And being an animation, everything looks so cute as well!

The story follows failed inventor Flint, whom one day invents something that actually works. So the sky starts to rain food. Yes, you heard me. Food. Food rain. No more starvation!! But as you would know, a bit too much of a good thing can turn into a bad thing. Food can be dangerous, especially when overly enlarged in size and falling from extreme heights..

I want to watch this movie when it comes out. For Australia, expect to see it in cinemas on November 26 2009. That's a very long time away. :(
But for now, here's the trailer:



Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs
Sony Pictures Animation
Release date in Australia: 26 November 2009 (Other countries, click here)

Oh. And I know I haven't baked for a week now. :( Only 4 days of uni left before the Easter break. Expect me to do some Easter baking real soon. :D Hehe. I can't wait!

(0)(0)
(o^^o)
('')_('')o

4 comments:

  1. I remember this book! I want to see it now. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SAW THE TRAILOR!
    i really wanna watch this too!
    its so quirky and cooL!

    another animated movie i wanna watch is CORALINE.
    its so freakishly scary!

    why not have this post as a review on CCW?? yeh ?? YEAH??? hhaha
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well.. you can always link to this post, Truccie! :P

    I don't have publishing rights on CCW.. :(

    ReplyDelete