Monday, February 2, 2009

Colourful ham and salad roll

I was making lunch to eat as per usual.. when I noticed the pretty colours of my food. So naturally, I had to take photos of it. Haha.. :P


Colourful ham and salad roll

fresh ciabatta bread roll, toasted in an oven or grill
cheese (I used a slice of Singles processed cheese as that was the only cheese I could find)
baby spinach leaves, washed
cooked smoked leg ham
red onion, marinated in rice vinegar and sugar (and a lil salt) for a few hours
carrot, marinated in rice vinegar and sugar (and very little salt) for a few hours
cucumber, sliced

Compile and serve.


I like to have a lot of baby spinach. I usually eat something similar like this for lunch, without the ham though. But with or without meat, it still tastes good to me!

I love toasted ciabatta bread rolls! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment