Friday, January 9, 2009

Kimchi fried rice

07.01.09

I think it was $3.89 kimchi from Laguna, in QV.


In a wok, add some oil. Put in 2-3 bowls of cooked rice (I used overnight rice).
On low heat over the stove, crack 2 eggs on top of the rice and add light soy sauce to suit taste.
Mix through until egg starts to cook. Add in a little kimchi (or however much you want depending on the taste you want). Cook on high until the rice is no longer soggy from the egg.


Ok. I don't usually like kimchi. But this tasted really good! The kimchi had been opened in the fridge for a couple of days so I decided to cook it. And this turned out great! I loved it! And so did mum and sis. Hehe. There was very little kimchi in it though. I think I had a couple of pieces and that was flavoursome enough :)

No comments:

Post a Comment