Sunday, September 11, 2011

Snowskin mooncakes 2011

I know it's been a while since I've last posted anything. I guess I've been slack since I've started full time work. I've just arrived back home from Tassie yesterday, so I haven't made heaps of mooncakes this year. (Mid Autumn/Moon festival is on Sept 12th 2011).

This year, I've only made 11 mooncakes. So if you get your hands on one, consider yourself lucky~ :P


They're green tea snowskin with taro and custard centre. I've made them by estimation and feel as my digital scales have run out of battery unfortunately.. -__-.

It's practically the same recipe as my previous makings in 2010 and 2009. Except I've only used one batch of dough, one packet of taro paste, worked by feel/guestimation and didn't use a rolling pin to roll the dough out.

You could say, they're a little bit rustic this year. :P
Haha. I'm sorry. Next year should be better! This year was a tad rushed..


Happy Mid Autumn/Moon festival everyone! :)

1 comment:

  1. hi, can i have your email pls? and does your snowskin mooncakes for sale? im craving for it!!! please email me @ jessica.love.hellokitty@hotmail.com thanks a lot :)

    ReplyDelete