Thursday, February 12, 2009

Day 2: Breakfast

Breakfast at Sunflowers Brasserie at The Royale Bintang Hotel in Bukit Bintang. Buffet breakfast opens from 6.30-10.30am. It was included in our room rate.


It wasn't that packed either. Not until about 9am that is.

Roti canai with sunnyside up egg. Sweet bread roll, danish scroll and custard danish.

I should have used a different plate for the sweet items but I couldn't be bothered. The roti was quite nice with the egg. Haha. Mmm.. I liked the sweet bread as well, but only thought the danish were okay.

Bread and butter pudding with vanilla sauce, chocolate chip cupcake and sweet bread bun.


The bread and butter pudding was really nice, especially when warm and served with the vanilla sauce. I loved that vanilla sauce. You could see that they used actual vanilla beans too! Mmmm. I've never really had nor made bread and butter pudding. But I'll try making it one day!


The chocolate chip cupcake which I thought was a muffin, wasn't that great. It was a bit too dry for my liking. :(


Mmm. Sweet bread. I love bread. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment