Wednesday, November 26, 2014

I just thought you should know

Last night, I went back through all of my posts, to when I first started this in January 2009. I can't believe it has been almost 6 years. I apologise as this blog is inactive.

There were certain things in some posts that I just don't recall ever happening, and others that I still remember and perhaps wished things have never changed. I think a part of me has already erased certain things/people which/who are no longer important to me.

This blog started as a bored uni student, who procrastibaked her way through her degree. Yes, it is true that I have finished my studies 4 years ago and have been looking into the souls of thousands across Australia and deciding, advising and recommending what they should or shouldn't be doing. I've met many strangers, who remain strangers. Strangers who become familiar faces. And I've had the weirdest conversations with many.

I guess as we progress through life, you reach different stages.
Let's talk technology. When I was in primary school, the home phone would be the way of interacting with friends or just plainly talking to them in person at school. By highschool, there was internet (dialup ! Haha), mirc (lol) and MSN.. and slowly those 2G mobile phones and digital cameras! Towards the end of highschool I discovered Xanga as a platform to vent as any teenager does. And then by uni, there was Facebook, and of course, this blog. Smartphones came out and then I later discovered Instagram about 2.5years ago.

I think it's time to close this chapter of my life on blogspot. Thank you to all who have been reading, to all who have been force fed my baking at uni, and at work. I apologise for trying to fatten you all :P. I am leaving this blog as an archive of my recipe collection, and finally, as a memory of my youthfulness.

I just thought you should know.

Goodbye :)


No comments:

Post a Comment