Sunday, October 3, 2010

Impulse buys are happy buys

Whilst procrastinating in the world wide web, I fell upon something. Something I want. Something I must have!

I must admit, that I love Fred. Fred is cool. Fred is awesome! Haha. Who's Fred? You know.. we all know Fred right? Spotted here, there everywhere. In Australia, in Hong Kong, in Singapore, & across the world!

First off, I ended up buying some items on COTD. I bought the giant silicone donut cake pan set and the giant silicone cookie cake pan set. (I bought the giant cupcake cake pan about half a year ago). Paid for it thanks to you (yes, you, the one reading this right now!) and of course, Foodbuzz. I love you Foodbuzz! :)

I actually wanted the WS giant donut pan.. and the WS giant cookie pan but it doesn't do shipping to AUS. :( I also want a lot of Wilton products too, but by the time they get shipped here (if applicable, that is), it costs an arm and a leg. I simply don't have a money tree. :(


Now, back to Fred. I've seen Fred products everywhere (particularly in Borders and random gift stores across Melb, HK and Sg). I love their kitchen products!

The wonderful M, has given me the Fred ABC (*already been chewed) cookie cutters and the M-Cups (matryoshka measuring cups!). Thank you for introducing me to Fred. ;)



But something new, in which I haven't seen before, has just caught my eye..

It's.. the Fred Cakewich! A cake, in the shape of a sandwich! Genius right?
I love bread. Haha. So I absolutely love this!! :D




I've resisted myself from buying a Fred Cakewich. I absolutely must have it though! AHHHH!! MUST MUST MUST!! But I just bought something. And.. and.. I really shouldn't be spending so much money on novelty things. I just can't help it! GAAH. I'm such a sucker for these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment