Saturday, April 17, 2010

I heart Sunbeam

I'm such a sucker for these things. I mean, I don't necessarily need these things, but I just want them. Good to have, you know? (Yes, I keep telling myself that).

I love Sunbeam's electrical kitchen appliances. Especially the Cool Creations novelty appliances. (No, I'm not being endorsed to promote their products. I just genuinely think they're awesome. Like I said, I'm such a sucker. Haha)

I've got Woddles the waffle maker (which they no longer manufacture, I think):


and Snowy the frozen dessert maker:


Luckily for me, I only purchased each at about $20 each on sale. But this was quite some years ago! :P

I wouldn't mind getting one of these products one day:

Sprinkles the doughnut maker (though, I do have a Kambrook Doughnut Factory that I've yet to use..but it looks nothing like this! :( )


and Pattie the cupcake maker!!


For the pure novelty of it all. (Yes, I can't resist an adorable appliance.. ) Haha.

OH. But I do have my eye on something more practical! A Belgian Waffle Maker!


I would prefer something more authentic like, such as a belgian waffle cast iron pan that I can use over a stove top.. but that's hard to find and most likely expensive.

Sigh.

I can't help it. I'm a sucker when things look adorably like food. Haha. I guess, my children (if they ever exist), will love me. I'd like to think that I'd be a great mother to them. But who knows, I may never have kids. I've yet to decide. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment