Friday, April 3, 2009

I'm thinking of what to do

To bake.. to bake.. what shall I bake?

My first ever day where I do not have classes/clinicals scheduled (not including public holidays, cancelled classes and such events), and that I don't have to go into uni to do studying/group work (like I had to last week).

Great!

A scheduled day off uni. And I've waited over 3 years for this! Ha ha..

With many things to do (non food related), I feel that I need to spend this free time doing some cooking/baking. I have lots of cookbooks, lots of food blog subscriptions and sites for inspiration. I just need to decide what to do. And that's the hard part. I'm a very indecisive person. I've been so all my life. It's very frustrating really..

So.. whilst the thunder is happening outside, and whilst the rain starts to pitter patter, I will decide. I'm hoping there's not going to be a blackout though, because the oven is electric. :S

No comments:

Post a Comment